The data analyst job profile is one of the most demanding job profiles all across the world, and Data Analyst Salary in India is also higher than in other web-related professions.
So, if you have the required skills and passion to be a Data Analyst and searching for detailed information about the Data Analyst profession, then you are at the right place. In this blog, you will get the details about the job profile, the salary earned by the professional data analyst, hiring companies, skills required to be a data analyst, etc.
First, we will go through an introduction about who data analysts are and what is their job responsibility. Further, we will read about the data analyst salary range in India.
Who are Data Analysts?
Data Analysts are the people with the knowledge of converting data present in figures, numbers, and statistics into the informational form so that every person in the organization can take value from it.
Unknowingly we generate over 2.5 quintillion bytes of data on a daily basis, and data analysts are responsible for extracting the required data according to the goal of the organization and converting it into easy-to-understand language so that every person in the organization can read it.
Data Analyst Jobs and Responsibilities
- Extracting large amounts of structured and unstructured data and turning it into useful information.
- Utilizing text analytics, machine learning, and deep learning tools to examine data and reveal hidden patterns and trends from it.
- Identifying the data-analytics solutions with the most potential to help the growth of the business.
- Encouraging the use of data to solve challenging business problems.
- Creating Simple Data visualization to communicate all useful observations and discoveries to company stakeholders.
- Cleaning and verifying data in order to improve data accuracy and effectiveness.
Skills Required to be a Data Analyst
- Excellent technical skills in computer languages such as Python, R, SQL, etc.
- Creative and analytical skills to understand the business requirements and goals.
- Strong background in Mathematics and Statistics.
- Leadership skills to employ problem-solving and decision-making tasks.
- Soft skills to have patience and build value from the data.
Data Analyst Salary in India
The salary of a Data Analyst in India is highly dependent upon their skills, knowledge, and experience. Here is the average amount of salary a person can get after doing a data science course:
- A data analyst in India with 1-4 years of experience will easily get earnings of Rs 3,96,128.
- Data Analysts with 5-9 years of experience can make up to Rs 6,03,120.
- When you become an experienced Data Analyst with 10-19 years of experience, you can earn an average total compensation of Rs 9,00,000.
Future Scope as Data Analyst
Companies require constant updates, awareness, and understanding of large amounts of data for better growth. Professional Data Analysts will always be in demand to evaluate the data and to be in the competition.
Banking, policing, healthcare, e-commerce, energy, telecommunication, fraud detection, and risk management are some of the sectors where the scope of the data analyst will be high in the future.
Data Science professionals can also enroll in top-notched companies such as Microsoft, Ernst & Young, Wipro, Adobe, Accenture, Flipkart, AIG, Vodafone, and Deloitte as they have a huge number of openings for Data Analysts.
So we have discussed all the aspects related to data analyst salary in India. If you are looking forward to making your incredible career in the Data Science profession and searching for the best data science courses, then Palin is one of the best online portals providing various data science courses to the students online.